Good day, just small stuff and blither

Yeah, can hardly wait for the "snow to go".  Actually "Winterpeg"
enjoyed a mild Saturday. With key in hand and booster at the ready I
jumped in to flash up the project car (82 Scirocco/1.8-8V Restoration).
it has been sitting quietly in the garage, after returning in the fall
with a new coat of paint and clear coat. It was too cold in the fall to
finish the work (16v bodykit and bumpers painted to match, as well as
door panels, and gauge cluster.
Two cranks and away she went. Oh!....did I mention, just S&S headers
coming off and NO Muffler! One more thing to finish! Yeah real noisy
but started right away. Ran it for about 15 minutes to bring it up to
temperature and to lubricate and burn off moisture. Bring up the RPM's
and that  straight header buzz goes away and the car actually gets
quieter. Any more and I may have pissed off my quiet neiborhood.

Once finished I will be sure to post pics.

This summer....start the 83 Rabbit GTi project!

Bill Hawker