Oil pan baffle :resolved

I took off the plastic baffle and used the gasket/baffle combo.  I was happy that the last person to work on the engine had changed the two bolts next to the transmission to allen heads.  That made things go fast.  Thanks for the input.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: L F
  To: Kervin
  Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 1:02 PM
  Subject: Re: Oil pan baffle

  #1...
  Larry
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Kervin
    To: list
    Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 9:12 AM
    Subject: Oil pan baffle

    Had a nice day today so I was going to put in a oil pan baffle/gasket combo
    on my ABA block.  Well, there is a kinda factory baffle attached to the oil
    pump.  Mostly, I just wanted to stop some of the seepage that I was getting
    around my current oil pan gasket.  Since I do need to get to work in the
    morning, I'm think I'll just put the old gasket back on for now.
       Should I
    1.  Just get a simple oil pan gasket and use the factory baffle?
    2.  Use the baffle/gasket combo and take the baffle off of the oil pump?

    Thanks