CV Joints / Cap / Rotor

Hey All,

I posted a question about 2 weeks ago about replacing CV Joints, and I
dont think we ever agreed on a response.  On the 16v models, is it
possible to remove and replace the CV Joint wihtout having to take off
the drive axle? My left CV Joint is gone and needs desperate
replacement, and as I was replacing my rotors and pads this weekend it
definetley looked as if this was possible, but I didn't have the time
to experiment. Also, is replacing the CV joint a farily easy job, or is
it one best left to professionals?

Also, I need to buy the BOSCH distributor cap and rotor for my 16v, but
I cant find the Bosch parts anywhere around where I live ... anyone
know a place that stocks them??

THanks,

Carlos Alves