From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kervin
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 11:13 AM
To: list
Subject: Oil pan baffle

Had a nice day today so I was going to put in a oil pan baffle/gasket combo
on my ABA block.  Well, there is a kinda factory baffle attached to the oil
pump.  Mostly, I just wanted to stop some of the seepage that I was getting
around my current oil pan gasket.  Since I do need to get to work in the
morning, I'm think I'll just put the old gasket back on for now.
   Should I
1.  Just get a simple oil pan gasket and use the factory baffle?
2.  Use the baffle/gasket combo and take the baffle off of the oil pump?

Thanks