Quick relaying question

I would do:
- one relay for each side outer low beam
- one relay for each side outer high beam and inner high beam.

Remember - the outers each have a high beam and a low beam filament.

You'd run the 12V source to each of the 'hot' side contacts on all relays.  Use big wire.  Then
simply route the other side to each headlight as described, and of course wire the coils to the
old headlight wires.  Yes, the high beams (LH inner, LH outer, etc.) will be in parallel - no
problem there at all.

That's what I'd do, anyhoo...

Ron