VWoT Track day - C'mon up for some fun guys!

Cathy,

I will definatly be attending this event this year as well.. after hearing
all about it from my sister and seeing the video's i feel stupid for not
going last year :)  My girlfriend will likley tag along too, got extra floor
space?  ;)  Whats the deal with payment?  How soon is it needed to reserve
the track?

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx