FS or FT: Turbo Motor

I talked again to the smog ref and there is no way that I am going to be
able pass the visual smog test in this county. The sniffer is not a problem,
but those Smog Nazi's said nope...so...I am going to N/A. At least I will be
able to pass both smog tests and drive my car once again.

Here is what is on the Turbo Motor (asking $1300):

G60 block with 88k
ATP Manifold (External wastegate)
T3 Turbo
TiAL 35mm/40mm Wastegate (0.8 Bar Spring)
Full wire harness/ ECU (SnS 4 Chip)/ Fuse box
Accel #30 injectors
Oil Cooler and thermostatic sandwich plate
VDO Boost Guage
Passat G60 Intercooler
Eclipse 1g blow off valve (BOV)
G60 Alt./Generator

What I am looking for is a 9a engine that I can bore (83.5mm) and I am going
to work the head a bit. The more work that is already done the better.

I am located in Central California and I would like to pick up/drop off.
E-mail me with what you got to offer...thanks for the bandwidth

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)