VWoT Track day - C'mon up for some fun guys!

I'm not sure that I'll be attending this year, I found last years event to be rather too dissorganised for my genteel tastes. The attitude at the track was realy rather shocking, no tech inspection, no mandetory helmets, and a blind eye to some of the rather risky driving techniques employed by entrants...... hehe all in all a damn good time!

I would'nt miss it for the world : )

Anson

Mark wrote:
The local VWoT (VW of Toronto) club is organizing a track day at Toronto
Motorsports Park (formerly Cayuga) on August 8. This is going to be a
VW only event. The guy organizing it (Phillip Griffin -
phillip.griffin@sympatico.ca) is asking for $100 (Canadian) deposits to
secure the track. This is only one of two weekend days left that aren't
booked yet so we have to act fast. If you're interested send him an
email and he'll let you know how to get the deposit to him (I believe
there is a paypal option). Of course if the event doesn't go through
for whatever reason your deposit will be returned... The cost should
only be around $125 Canadian total (this includes the entire track and
insurance). The track is located about an hour from Buffalo, or 3
hours from Detroit.

As anyone who attended Track Day North last fall can attest, you will
have an absolute BLAST!

Mark.
75
80 S
81 S 2.0 ABA/JH/4K

---

--0-1362806729-1077801115=:70513

I'm not sure that I'll be attending this year, I found last years event to be rather too dissorganised for my genteel taste. The attitude at the track was realy rather shocking, no tech inspection, no mandetory helmets, and a blind eye to some of the rather risky driving techniques employed by entrants...... hehe all in all a damn good time!