VWoT Track day - C'mon up for some fun guys!

Insrance on the Neon sounds like a good idea... we did leave a few flat
spots in those tires... BREAK CHECK!!!

Can't wait for this year!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie