OT: Weird notice via email, about a virus...

He means that it takes too much CPU time and memory. I use Norton @ home
and Mcafee @ work and like Norton better of the 2 but he is correct in
saying that the others listed don't have quite as big a "footprint"
meaning they run on little CPU time and memory and don't keep other
programs from performing optimally.

But I only have 2 machines in my house that are booted to M$ operating
systems and they run McAfee/Norton  AV that I get from work (am required
to use actually) so I am not your best source of info on less cumbersome
AV software but I will say it's a requirement of mine on my
M$ machines anymore as well.

Glad to hear you only had "Delivery Failure" messages!

Tim

if (me != you)        // FIXME: probably always true, delete?
    for (n = 0; n < who_knows_what; n++) {
        answer = DoSomething (withthis[n]);
        if (answer == foobar) {
            GetLost (n);