OT: Weird notice via email, about a virus...

Hello all,
  I recieved this notice today and do not know what to make out of it...

  I have not emailed the recipient they mentioned, although I understand that
that may have come from the virus itself...

  Now, I read email at work via a web-based page.  At home, I just use MS
email.  The work computer has Norton antivirus, and home does not...  Is it
possible that the home computer is infected, and I need to get an antivirus
program to kill it?  (I know, no lectures please...)

  Any ideas or suggestions are welcome...