From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 3:29 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: FS: Custom speaker grills

I'm in the beginning stages of creating custom speaker grills (for subs,
home speakers, 6x9s, whatever) and was wondering if others were interested.
Here's how it works. You mail me a drawing of what you want for a grill, I
draw it, have it machined out of aluminum, stainless steel or plastic and
send it off to you. It can be anodized, plain, powdercoated or hand painted.
I don't have pricing info (I'm designing my first ones now) yet, but the way
I'm planning on doing it until I can give accurate estimates of price is
that you send me the picture, I draw it and tell you the cost. You can then
place the order or you can walk away from it. As this is my first little
business venture, suggestions, comments and questions are all welcome.

Dan