Timing belt and main oil seal change on 16v

You shouldnt have to mess with a timing light, on a 16v the distributor
runs off the exhaust cam so if everything is still all lined up the
ignition timing will still be good.  However after you get everything back
together put a wrench on the crank bolt and crank the engine over a couple
times by hand.  Thats good insurance to make sure you have no valve/piston
contact if the timing somehow did get off.

  -Carl