[tech] Looking for information on the 1.9 Drake engine

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:03:52 -0600, "Patrick Bureau"
<ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:

>I am looking for details (specs) on the 1.9 drake built engine.
>Specifically if you have the details of the actual piston chambers
>measurements etc.
>Why you ask... Ill tell you after I confirm something first.

I have my original invoice, complete parts list and Drake catalog for
the 1.9 motor.  If you need to confirm something, I'll help if I can
but I'm not pulling the head :-)

Gordon
75 Scirocco/Drake 1.9