From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Chad Eatock
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 9:51 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: DPR diagnostics

Hello fellow listers,
I just put a brand new high flow catalytic on the rocco....wow, what a
difference!  The car actually breathes a little better now!! haha!
I did not change the O2 sensor as of yet but I will be changing it shortly
as I await the OEM part to come in....once it is changed I want to check out
the DPR...what do I need to check it and how do I check it?  I have a copy
of the Bentley in pdf format and don't know where to look (ok I'm kinda
shtoopid...I know)but I was wondering since there has been some DPR chat
here that someone could give me the lowdown as to how to check and change my
settings...the rocco runs kinda rough and is still encountering the run-on
syndrome...which is another ball of wax in itself...but any help on the DPR
thing is greatly appreciated!!  C-ya!
Chadster '87 16v