DPR diagnostics

Hello fellow listers,
I just put a brand new high flow catalytic on the rocco....wow, what a difference!  The car actually breathes a little better now!! haha!
I did not change the O2 sensor as of yet but I will be changing it shortly as I await the OEM part to come in....once it is changed I want to check out the DPR...what do I need to check it and how do I check it?  I have a copy of the Bentley in pdf format and don't know where to look (ok I'm kinda shtoopid...I know)but I was wondering since there has been some DPR chat here that someone could give me the lowdown as to how to check and change my settings...the rocco runs kinda rough and is still encountering the run-on syndrome...which is another ball of wax in itself...but any help on the DPR thing is greatly appreciated!!  C-ya!
Chadster '87 16v