The 75 FINALLY comes home, and in style...

ROCKIN THE FREE WORLD BABY!

Nice Mark!  I expect that car AT cincy.  Now GET CRACKIN!

(PS- I will be holding you to that free beer comment...but I'd much rather
have a ride/drive in that 75)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)