leak(s) found! how to fix?

so the monsooning in new orleans that's been on and off the last couple of
weeks has greatly aided my leak detection. i have no fewer than 4 big leaks,
and could use some advice as to how to fix 'em.
#1: pass door leak. i kept trying to redo the plastic with no luck. finally
put a hose on it with the door panel removed. turns out that there's a
felt-ish "flap" going over some gaps in the sheet metal. mine had curled a
bit, so instead of routing water over the gaps, it directed it right in.
this is what was soaking my pass side. i shimmed it so the water was
directed correctly. fixed.
#2 and 3: both taillights. they seem to be leaking around the gasket. this
is what's causing my trunk leak. i'm going to fix with silicone, but since
they're a bit rough anyway, i'd prefer to replace. anyone got a pass side
16v light?
#4: windshield seal. as toby suggested, and confirmed today. i felt a drip
drip on my foot today, and stuck a napkin beneath the bottom driver's corner
of the windshield seal to diagnose. to actually see the leak otherwise you
need to remove the dash.  this is causing my driver's side leak.  any tips
on fixing this toby?

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP