OT On Marriage (From another list)

John, looks like I was wrong...

  I know that I was taught that females were much more likely to be born than
men, in BOTH classes, one within the last ten years...!  I dunno, maybe it was
an attempt to 'programmed'...

  Yes, according to the US census, there are more men to women up about 40,
then we taper off...  AND, there are indeed more males born than females...
Very interesting indeed...

  This chart is interesting, for those that are still following along...

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/QTTable?_bm=y&-geo_id=01000US&-
qr_name=DEC_2000_SF1_U_QTP1&-ds_name=DEC_2000_SF1_U&-_lang=en&-_sse=on