  From: Ron@bunch.org
  To: mctorio@cox.net
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 8:50 PM
  Subject: RE: (Vent) Autobahn going the way of the dinosaur?

  Mike, I agree with you.
  Based on what is in the news link,they were both at fault. Sadly, the lady
  and her child are dead. Herr Fischer is the only one left to make penance.
  (Major point: If he had stopped, I doubt that he would have been prosecuted.)
  Herr Fischer was aggressive, she overreacted, and Herr Fischer failed to stop.
  Now there is a movement to change the laws?
  Why?