OT On Marriage (From another list)

And all I want from a guy is that he lets me pursue my hobbies. Well, one
who looked  like Tom Cruise, and an accent like Sean Connery, who could
cook...that  would work too. But I got Denny, so much for that plan eh?
(coming up on 24 years!)

Now I'm surprised you didn't quote scripture "A good woman, who can
find?"... Of cousre I'm her.
Cathy