OT On Marriage (From another list)

Why, you ask?  (Cuz' you didn't)  The female chromosone is XX, and the
> > male is
> > > XY.  We are recessive, not dominant...

Well, you could still be either, but it's impossible for you (guys) to be
heterozygous on that unmatched strip of chromosome. Is recessive better?
Depends on the gene, if it's hemophilia, I'd say no. But one more tidbit,
the X chromosome is essential, you can have just one and live, though you've
got a "syndrome" if you have only that without a Y or another X. There is no
case of someone surviving that I'm aware of with only a Y. Not enough info
on it. It codes for all that maleness stuff.
Cathy