From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brad Sterling
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 3:34 AM
To: Gordon Forbess; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Micro Spare Size (was: Trunk redo, follow up)

<snip Gordon>
Thanks to the listers who responded that a space saver spare from a
later car will clear my front calipers and leave some space in the
spare tire well.  I'm looking for one.
<end snip>

What size are these for a 16v with stock brakes?  The local pick-a-part
removes all of the wheels/spares and places them on a shelf.  Knowing I
need
one for say, an A2 Golf would help, but it would be easier to know the
actual size (e.g. xxx-xxR14).

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v