[OT] Digifant help needed - bogs on acceleration

My problem wasn't that serious.  Just when it was cold and i hit the gas it
would feel like no gas was getting through.  I would go really slow and then
it would pick up.  It may be an entirely different problem...

Nick Grivas
88' Scirocco 16v
Atlanta, GA
http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/thesoundofmydrums/scirocco.html