[OT] Digifant help needed - bogs on acceleration

Try http://www.oxygensensors.com

I think the standard 3 wire (w/OEM connectors) O2 sensor (walker brand,
not Bosh) is currently $109

2 years ago, I got mine through them (I got the walker brand) and that
fixed my bogging issue once I was able to adjust my DPR current.
Couldn't adjust it brfore hand since the O2 in my rocco was shot and
causing the system to lean way the hell out.  DPR when checked at Cincy
was at 20ma and should be around 10ma for factory setting.  I currently
have mine fluxing between 5~7ma to give the car a tad more power (richer
mix).

William