Relocating Battery to back - Grounding the engine

I ran all engine grounds that would have gone to the battery back to the ground point under the
battery tray.  I also ran a ground to the tranny from this point, and another to the intake
manifold (16V, on an 8V it'd be the valve cover, right?).  Any leftover grounds were brought to
the intake manifold point or the main ground under the battery box.  Works beautifully.

HTH

Ron