Relocating Battery to back - Grounding the engine

The cable I got from a welders supply and Autozone for the brass O rings for
it.

I just followed Rons layout and it went in well.

I used the old battery ground attached to the frame to groung the engine. At
the back, I used a sidde term cable with a clamp type battery terminal. I
cleaned the area around the bumper bold and grounded it there. NP!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY