Relocating Battery to back - Grounding the engine

Okay many listers have relocated their battery to the back of their car.  The battery is normally grounded to the seat belt bracket.  Most have said not to run a ground line back to the front.  Now we still need to ground the engine and ignition system for the car to run so where do you start grounding the stuff that is normally grounded back the to battery ie the transmission, distributor, ignition, etc...  Any one have pictures of the engine grounding?  Also has any one used a Stinger battery?  Where is the best tech notes on relocating a battery?

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1988 1.8 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (for sale)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)