Headlight wiring (connector) question...

They usually have a retaining clip on the back side of the connector.  if you push a small screw driver in from the connector side while pulling on the connector from the back end where the wire is attached you should be able to get it out.  It will take a little patience.
Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan H <rhock99@epix.net>
Sent: Feb 15, 2004 7:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Headlight wiring (connector) question...

I have a set of adapters for H4 headlight bulbs (to reverse the polarity).  My question is, is it possible to remove the wire from the plastic connector?  It looks like it can be done, cuz the wire/metal connectors are loose within the plastic connector, but I can't seem to jimmy it out of there.  Sorry for the bad descriptions...