(Going OT) Scirocco Sighting

Not I!
However we were in that area this afternoon looking at a 1983 911SC
Owner  wanted $12, 500. I was tempted to offer him $5,00 for the powertrain
and leather seats but he keeps the body. Well, maybe I'd also take the
bumpers and doors, but don't need parts right now.
When will people ever understand that a NICE LOOKING paint job just might
be designed to cover horrors. Furthermore, anyone who repaints a Porsche or
Scirocco without even removing the door and boot seals should go wheelless
and shoeless for at least one year.