Speaking of all this dual fan talk

it was just plug and play on mine but i heard somewhere the it is higher voltage so the wiring might burn up after a while. im not sure about this and it works fine for me for over a year now. so i havent check. it mounted up fine, with no cutting,  and it plugged right in!

Calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:I happen to have a passa dual fan setup (I need the damn belt though)
and I've been thinking about tossing it on my rocco. Aside from
mounting issues which I figure I'll get to that when the time comes,
does anyone know if the wiring is basicly the same, or have a diagram to
wire it to a 16v rocco. I haven't checked Patricks site yet (I'm sure
it prollie there, everything else is) but I will just incase.

William
--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03

http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)