Speaking of all this dual fan talk

I happen to have a passa dual fan setup (I need the damn belt though)
and I've been thinking about tossing it on my rocco.  Aside from
mounting issues which I figure I'll get to that when the time comes,
does anyone know if the wiring is basicly the same, or have a diagram to
wire it to a 16v rocco.  I haven't checked Patricks site yet (I'm sure
it prollie there, everything else is) but I will just incase.

William
--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03

http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)