Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 10, Issue 12

Alright you all have been very gallant about my pile -o - crap, I just
bought. But Ya'll be begging me for parts soon enough, and then you be
watching for them  cars to come out of the garage all done up pretty and
ready to burn some roads.

<all joking around aside>

Yes this is a 75 with AC and Auto indeed. Yes it has the single carb setup
(I know race folks love these). The status of the rebuild case of this car
is attached to the 77 as well. Either can be torn apart to repair the other
one. Which one is a good question. Having a rare 75 auto restored OEM would
be a nice thing to have, then again from what I hear the 77 was setup for
road-races, and converted to dual Delroto 40's and he told me that the 1.8L
engine had been sent originally sent to a shop to get rebuild and head
worked on, and that the engine is a good one on that car. So the choices
are... 75 EOM restore, or 77 MKI road racer. Or I find a buyer for both for
500$ and let them sorted it out :) Remember there is still an 86, 82, 81S
and 78 that are in fair shape as well in the pack that I will tackling
before I pass judgment on theses two. Yes I am a little crazy on the side,
hopefully I will make good on getting these cars on the road faster than the
last owner. Oh and I have another spare single downdraft carb setup in the
75, and 2 more carbs in the 77 that are very clean looking setups. :) yes
there are plenty-o-parts that come with this car *(hoods, doors, headers 4
set of wheels and rims etc)
I'll be ebaying a lot of it because I am restricted in quantity of parts I
can store here. lack of physical building space).

PS: going to grab the 86 on Sunday. Will get you pictures to look at.

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!