/ CV Joint Prive

Huh? You talking about the ball joint?

'cuz the CV joint is not designed to take any push-pull force at all.

And having the a-arm attached is pretty dern important fer steerin' and
all.

-Toby

[ It's not going to block the a-arm from popping off either because the
a-arm drops down, rather than up (where the outer cv joint sits when
installed) ]