Strut Bushings, cheaper, miscommunications explained...

Okay...  I am an idiot, have I mentioned that here before?  Although Larry
said I was right (once), I am still an idiot...  This is one reason I am
patient, Dan, inevtiably it almost always comes down to a
misunderstanding...

Some history on the transactions between jman and myself...

  I did buy said Euro oil cooler set-up, but I also bought a TSR linkage
setup from him as well that I had forgotten...  For this linkage, he charged
65.00, shipped...  I sent the money, and Paypal ended up charging me twice
for this transaction.  Jman said that he only showed one deposit...  Well,
like a dumbass, I waited too long to go through paypal, so I arbitrated it
with my bank instead (via CC).  I was refunded the money, but in-turn, jman
had that money taken from his account, so he in fact gave me some links, and
paypal got the money instead...  This is what he was refering to when he
said that he did not want to lose any more money.  Believe me, he was not
very explicit in his explanation of why he canceled the order.  When he
called this evening and told me, it all made sense...  As it turns out, he
is a very resourceful fellow..  He has several complete synchro setups, and
is planning many other things to import...  As it turns out, this VERY
irritating day has turned into an excellent source for some choice bits and
pieces...  :)

But I am still an idiot...

Regards,
  The idiot without his own village...  :-P