(OT) Bushing story continued...

Wow, you have quite the patience level! I haven't ordered the gauges because unfortunately, they aren't made for mk1s yet. If anyone would like to send me pics of a mk1 gauge cluster though, it would be much appreciated. I'm too lazy to remove my steering wheel. I need a good, clear pic of the tach and speedo part of the cluster (installed) and then a good, clear closeup of both the tach and the speedo. I'll send these off to the designer and hopefully he'll make a backlit version.

Dan
PS- Good luck with this guy, sounds like quite the headache.

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
Dan,
Thanks for the note, I shall do a search to see if I can find them...

PS, did you place an order for the guage kit that we were discussing?
Inquisitive minds want to see pictures of them installed! :-)