(OT) Bushing story continued...

Dan,
  Thanks for the note, I shall do a search to see if I can find them...

  PS, did you place an order for the guage kit that we were discussing?
Inquisitive minds want to see pictures of them installed!  :-)

  On the other, I don't mind the fact that he was hesitant, he said that he
just lost 65.00 to someone else recently...  What I don't understand is why he
chose to sell them out from underneath me like that...

  Since this morning, he and I had a chat via Vortex IM...  The following is a
paraphrase of our conversation as I remember it...  I told him that I expected
him to follow through, he said he did, by returning my money...  I explained
to him I did not send him the money for him to return it!  I wanted the
parts.  He said, get a secure address, and I will send them...  I replied, I
have one, you did not bother to ask to see if I had one before selling to
someone else..  He replied, I wish you had used that one instead, so we could
avoid this hassle...  At that point, I was getting ready to convert myself
into a data stream so I could fly across the web and sling myself out of his
monitor, fist first...  Anyways, I replied, calmly, that his comment was a bit
one-sided, and that I was not at fault for this 'hassle'...  I asked 'where
are we?'  He replied, "Good to know"...  I answered, "short quips towards
obvious questions via IM are easy, being responsible to your customers is
hard, for some...  I will spell it out for you, do you want to sell to me, or
not?"  He replied for me to page him, I told him I would this evening...

  SO, with all of that said, this should be an interesting conversation...
Although I have only bought one other item from him, I would hate to lose him
as a contact.  He appears to have a very good source for synchro parts, and
other European only bits...  If he acts like an ass though, it may be better
to cut my losses...  For those interested, I shall keep you informed...
--
Regards,
David Utley