02J tranny part pictures was: Re: 350hp with 8vTransmission?02A/02J longevity?

For those that are curious some interesting 020/02J tranny part comparison pictures. (at least I
think they're interesting!)
In all cases the bigger parts are the 02J.
http://www.funksoulkitty.org/02jtrannybuild/tranny/parts.html

Dan