Cap / Rotor Question

Get yourself a can of Liquid nails in the gallon size
and... , NO ! just kidding , no adhesive requiered ,
where does it say that in the bentley ? Get a new cap
also and do them both at the same time , preferably
Bosch , 2 snap clips come off the cap and then just
pull the rotor straight off , the new one snaps on ,
make sure the groove lines up , and make sure you get
the right parts the first time at the shop to save
yourself the trip , you should be good to go - Aaron
in San Jose -