Compression Test Question / CV Joint Prive

jumper sire - a wire with 2 alligator clips on each
end , make sure its extra long

Cv joint - very easy to replace , complete axle will
run you about 75 from a parts place (make sure you
remove yours first and bring it in to the shop for the
core and comparison) , it takes about 4 sockets and
wrench sizes to remove and install , I wish I did my
first one myself and saved the 130 bucks , CAKE-OLA !!
Aaron in San Jose -

Ps , if you atempt the axle and get stuck , just have
you computer running and throw up a post , you should
get a responce very quickly -