From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Randy
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 11:49 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 1.8T in a Mk1 Scirocco, info?...(Audi a girls car...What!?!?)

He he,...That was kind of like jumping off a diving board into an empty
pool 8^0.

I guess I need to pay a little more attention in class from now on.

Scirocco content:

Cosmos is still way slower than my WRX...I REALLY need to change that.

I have been considering a 1.8T swap recently (among other old skool
options)...doing the research right now and finding someone to do some of
the work.
Also calculating the fund requirements for this project. ($$$$).

How many out there have done this conversion into a Mk1 Scirocco?

Yarrow is the only one I can find. (what happened to that car?) There are
1/2 a dozen Mk2 Scirocco conversions (Kelly, Josh, Jota (name?),
etc...)

Any valuable sites out there to help me with the details of such an A1
conversion?

thanks all,

Randy B
81 Scirocco S - TT1847cc 8V "Cosmos"