headlight relaying tech article

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, L F wrote:

> The aiming is different for each filament.
> You haven't noticed??
> :)
>
> Larry

Whew, guess not!

I mean.. "low beam", "high beam" ... duh!

But I was thinking it took an entirely different glass housing to point
the beam in a different direction.

The two filaments are offset.. but by no more than a centimeter. It's
hard to believe it makes that much of an aiming difference.. but
apparently it does! This crazy world..

Thx to Peter + Larry for the responses..

-Toby