  From: tomc
  To: Texas Scirocco Team ; Scirocco list
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 12:28 PM
  Subject: some questions

  Hi all,

  I have a couple of questions.

  Is there a difference between a 1.6l and a 1.8l dipstick tube? Reason I
  ask? I changed my oil the other day and only got 2.5 quarts out of it (I
  know I wasn't down on oil) and I changed the filter. Also I put in 4
  quarts and the oil is above the add mark. I think last time I had the
  oil changed they replace that tube with one for a 1.6l engine.

  I'm going to relocate the battery to the spare tire well this weekend,
  what have you guys used for fuses? I only have my lights as the most
  electrical draw, no heater/air, radio, or anything else. Can I use a
  fusable link? If so what size, what kind of car?

  Thanks,
  TomC
  '79 "The Project" Scirocco
  http://www.tom-c.com