some questions

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions.

Is there a difference between a 1.6l and a 1.8l dipstick tube? Reason I
ask? I changed my oil the other day and only got 2.5 quarts out of it (I
know I wasn't down on oil) and I changed the filter. Also I put in 4
quarts and the oil is above the add mark. I think last time I had the
oil changed they replace that tube with one for a 1.6l engine.

I'm going to relocate the battery to the spare tire well this weekend,
what have you guys used for fuses? I only have my lights as the most
electrical draw, no heater/air, radio, or anything else. Can I use a
fusable link? If so what size, what kind of car?

Thanks,
TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.tom-c.com