headlight relaying tech article

well, what do you mean what do I mean?

I was reading an article about having all four lamps on while in highbeam
mode, it sounds like a good thing, my lights kinda suck. So any and all
lighting advice/options will be greatly appreciated.

   m a t t h e w   r u s s e l l
             z i b a   d e s i g n
       5 0 3 . 4 0 2 . 8 8 3 9

"Adrian" <adrian.culda@sympatico.ca>