Euro Lights

Euro lights will work both ways... the advantage of relays is that you will
get the max voltage to the lights thereby getting the most light out of the
headlights (whiter) . There are a dozen different ways to relay these lamps
and everyone will argue that theirs is the best... use your best judgement.

Some will argue also that with relays you can run ridiculously high wattage
bulbs...  Although this is true and I would never recommend running
anything higher than stock on the factory wiring (learned the hard way
years before the list was around by melting my switch). I find that stock
wattage bulbs in these reflectors, I'm running SilverStars, give you
fantastic results. The main disadvantage to high wattage bulbs is cracked
lenses. In my old 8V I at one time I ran 100W bulbs and ended up with 2
cracked shells.

-Raffi