clutch problems

Unless of course your clutch point is way down near the floor. I don't have my Bently handy, but it tells which way to turn the knob thing in there.

Dan

L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
So start the car with the gearbox in neutral.
Seriously, that does not necessarily mean the clutch is misadjusted, it could mean a pressure plate that is not releasing properly.

Larry

Ok just to add something, sometimes when I start it up with the clutch in
the car moves forward a bit so does that mean the clutch cable is not
adjusted or has stretched? If so which way do I adjust it?