Euro lights? bulbs?

Ok i have some euro lights that are going in.
Before i wire everything in, need to know what is what.

I know that the main beam side has a low and a high beam H4, What is that
little light next to the H4 in the main beam houseing for? Do i splice it in
to my fogs? Also what bulb # is it or what fits it(both are burnd out)?

Next i was wondering what the H1 is for? Do I have that running with my high
beams? Is that a fog? Or is that the "city light"?

By the way, What the hell is a "city light" and whats its purpose?

sorry if this has been asked before many times

TIA!
Parker Wulf
scirocco210@hotmail.com
Cable Connectors service tech
contractor for Charter Comunications
87 Scirocco 2.0 16v (tornado red beast, euro lights soon)
87 Scirocco 1.8 16v (tornado red mudden machine/parts)
83 Couger (winter beater)
ya everything I have is from the 80's!

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/