Re: OT:_Montréal_QC_F1_race_-_June_13th_2004

Marc,

 This sounds like a really awesome time... I've been to Montreal
before and that city revolves around F1 it seems.  Must be a
great place to be while a race is in town!

Looking at ticket prices... would general admission be a really
bad idea?  It was only $80CAN ($60US) which is very affordable
for myself at least... (that price was for both Friday and Sat).

I know that general admission won't include a numbered seat, but
will there still be opportunity to see the race close up?

Oh, and I *do* have a scirocco!!  :)

Ben