[Still OT] Evolution of man Kind !! was: [way ot] superbowl RANT

Weiler, Michael A wrote:

TBerk wrote:

> <snip>
>> btw- Pro Choice doesn't = Pro Abortion.
>>
>  <snip>
>> TBerk
>>

 > Pro means for correct?

I'll agree so far.

pro1    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (pr)
n. pl. pros

    1. An argument or consideration in favor of something: weighing the
pros and cons.
    2. One who supports a proposal or takes the affirmative side in a
debate.

adv.
     In favor; affirmatively: arguing pro and con.

adj.
     Affirmative; supporting: a pro vote.

 > You are for the rights to chose to have an abortion right?

Yep, I say it's not up to YOU or ME to tell HER whether she can or can't
have one.  The key word here is CHOICE.

 > You are therefore pro abortion...

Nope, It's not binary: I'm AGAINST them.  Your 'therefore' doesn't apply.

btw- nothing personal, just trying for understanding & to be understood.

 > (ok for the right to have a abortion but
 > either way it leads to giving the choice
 > to have an abortion and supporting that decision).

Let's take this off list. It's so OT.

TBerk - to paraphrase the Talking Heads:
Damn, how did I get here?